Lee Harris was born in Chicago. He earned his BS, MBA-Northern Illinois University in Marketing/Product Management. Lee was the Founder and President of Lee Harris Realty from 1979-1994 and is currently a real estate developer and investor. He has been a glass sculptor and metalsmith since 1994. He is a family man, married with daughters and three granddaughters. His interests include art, human rights, animals, animal rights/welfare, travel, antiques, classic & sports cars, political and social activism.
LINKS TO ARTICLES
- Artist and instructor with Corning Museum of Glass
- Established The Elio Quarisa Scholarship Fund-Corning Glass
- Acquisition of Permanent Facility for ArtReach Chicago
- Member of the Glass Arts Society (GAS)
- Former Board Member of Pilchuck Glass School
- Artist and instructor with Pacific Artglass Corporation
- Former Board Member of Ignition, Access for Inner City Chicago Youth Hot Glass Education
- Board Member of ArtReach Chicago, and for Gun Violence Youth with ProjectFIRE.